It is the Company's Policy to continuously promote a positive health and safety environment. Top Management continually demonstrates its commitment to Health & Safety work practices, by establishing procedures for implementation and execution, continuous improvement of the Company’s policies, and by also ensuring that all staff are regularly trained to required health and safety standards.
Our Company is committed to creating and promoting a Safe & Healthy working environment for all employees. Safety is not something separate from our business, but is the very heart of everything we do. We will not, and cannot, make any compromises on this issue. We believe that every incident is preventable and this policy is designed to support the achievement of our goal of minimum incidents.
Therefore, the Company is committed to:
- - Protect the health, safety and welfare of employees and other interested parties who may be affected by its activities.
- - Comply with all relevant legal, customer and other interested party requirements.
- - Recognize and meet its responsibilities and duties as an employer to do everything that is reasonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries and occupational ill health.
The Company will achieve these commitments through the following means:
- - By providing and maintaining safe working environments which are without risks to health and safety.
- - By setting standards that comply with the relevant statutory and industry-specific requirements relative to health and safety with regard to the effect on employees, contractors and the public.
- - By safeguarding employees and others against foreseeable hazards connected with work activities, processes and working systems.
- - By ensuring that when new equipment, processes or premises are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction, training and supervision will be provided for the development of safe methods of work.
- - By training all employees to be competently aware of their own responsibilities with respect to relevant health and safety matters, ensuring their participation in the prevention of accidents and cooperation with measures taken to prevent diseases.
- - By promoting good health amongst employees and by showing concern on the issue of prevention of occupational and non-occupational disorders and diseases.
- - By organizing inspections and review activities to ensure that the Company’s objectives for health and safety are being met.
- - By setting objectives and supporting action plan of work, focusing on achieving the Company’s commitments and eliminating, or reducing, present major hazards. Also, by reviewing objectives during Management Review Meetings.
The appropriateness and effectiveness of this Policy, and also the means identified within its framework for delivering the Company’s commitments, are the subject of regular reviews by the Management Team. All Company employees shall recognize personal responsibility for implementing the Company's health & safety Policy.